2016 Celebrating 22 years of Funky Fish...
Funky Fish Ocean Camp is an award-winning program creating connection between children and the ocean.
We create a one of a kind drop-off experience.
Bring your child to any of our Funky Fish beach resorts for a day of ocean adventure,
which in turn allows you to relax and enjoy a luxurious day completely guilt free.
With the excitement of the vacation beach atmosphere,
your child will feel energized to experience the pool and shallow ocean water
through professional snorkeling lessons, skim boarding, boogie boarding,
paddleboarding lessons, marine science, and ocean themed crafts.
Bahia Mar Resort, Fort Lauderdale Beach
Pelican Grand Beach Resort, Fort Lauderdale Beach
Residence Inn by Marriott, Pompano Beach
Embassy Suites, Deerfield Beach Resort
South Inlet Park, Boca Raton
364 Days of the Year
10am - 3pm
$69 Any Day
$279 per Week Monday - Friday $259 Sibling
One day, more days, the week, or the whole summer
Small Camp size ratio of 1 Instructor - 7 Children or less
- Whether your child is a novice to snorkeling, or an advanced fish, they will evolve to their next level.
- Skim boarding along the shoreline is a once in a lifetime adventure as they try new stunts and gain new skills that is sure to thrill your child.
- Learn about the tide and ride the boogie board and feel the ocean waves propel them to the shore.
- Walk on water paddleboarding in the scenic intracoastal waterways.
- On the warm sands, your child will tie dye t-shirts, bandanas, and gear bags, weave and bead surfer jewelry, and create re-purposed ocean themed crafts.
Lastly, and most importantly, this is happening while your child is being taught
about the only living coral reef ecosystem in North America here right off the beach!
All this, and more, delivered by experienced and enthusiastic Funky Fish Instructors
who are educated Marine Biologists/Scientists with CPR and First Aid Certifications.
Call us now and book your child in for a day/days/week and
know that you are inspiring a sense of curiosity in your child today.
Daily 10am-3pm 364 days of the year
ALSO FEATURED IN: