Whether visiting on vacation or living locally, experience Funky Fish for the day!
Learn how to snorkel in the pool and shallow ocean. Skim the shoreline, catch a wave on a boogie board, ride a paddle board, shred the sand on a shore surfer, and create a tie-dye t-shirt at the beach!
The connections starts with introductions as the kids share their favorite creature in the ocean. Each child then creates their own unique tie-dye shirt. After that, it's off to the pool for professional snorkeling lessons with CPR certified instructors. The pizza picnic at lunch is loaded with Quizology and Funky Fish Factoids. Then, it's off to the shallow ocean to look for fish and shells, skim board, or boogie board. An amazing day finishes with a grand tie-dye opening celebration!
- Snorkeling lesson in the pool
- Funky Fish Factoids & Snorkel Quizology
- Snorkeling in the shallow ocean for shells and fish
Snorkel Boat Day
- Ride out on a 42 foot glass panel boat
- All aboard for 2 underwater sites
- Snorkel on the only coral reef in America
- Discover the Copenhagen shipwreck
Boogie Board Day
- Boogie board lesson at the beach
- Funky Fish Factoids & Boogie Quizology
- Catching waves in the shallow ocean on a boogie board
Skim Board Day
- Skim board lesson at the beach
- Funky Fish Factoids & Skim Quizology
- Gliding on the shorline with a skim board
Paddleboard Surf Day
- Board balancing lesson on the beach
- Stabilizing with the paddle
- Funky Fish Factoids & Paddle Quizology
- Stand-up paddle boarding in the ocean